Monday 17 December 2018

❤ Una Flower Heart…


~What I’m Wearing ~
~ Sponsor Items ~

Dress:  -AZUL-  / Una
In Garnet, Pearl, Nude, Aqua, Morganite, Turquoise and Iolite (worn)
With A Texture Change Hud
For Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and Standard XXS to L



Bag:  My Bags by Mila / My Flower
In Silver, Red and Gold (worn)

Choker:  NaaNaa's  / Heart
With A Colour Change Hud



~ My Avatar ~

Head: CATWA  / Catya Bento

Body:  Maitreya / Lara Bento

Skin:  Pink Fuel / Adeline

Ears: ^^Swallow^^  / Noldor Elf Ears

Eyes:  Az... / Mistic Black


~ My Accessories ~

Rings: (Yummy) / Serena Rings

Nails:  by ~Gorgeous Dolls~

Earrings:  *AvaWay*  / Sharon

Bracelets:  **RE**  / Venus

Hair:  {Limerence} / Amaya


~ Pose ~

Image Essentials / Showcase


~ Backdrop ~

FOXCITY. / The Lux


~ Decor~

Plants:  dust bunny / potted cheese

Flowers:  Bazar / Paris


No comments:

Post a Comment